New Feature: Google Chrome Browser Extension
We’re delighted to have launched the Team Casino Google Chrome Browser Extension! This is a completely free-to-use tool that is designed to help you keep track of your casino offers! It includes:
- A counter designed to allow you to keep track of anything: number of spins, number of lots of autospin completed, blackjack hands played etc
- Balance tracker to track your starting and end balance and overall profit/loss when completing an offer.
- A wagering requirement calculator., allowing you to quickly work out how many spins or hands are required in order to complete a certain amount of wagering
How To Download The Extension
The Team Casino Extension is completely free to use and it only takes a couple of minutes to install, so if you use Google Chrome on your laptop or computer to complete offers, it is well worth installing it to give it a try! All you need to do is:
- Click the link below to be taken to the Google Chrome Web Store
- Click the blue button “Add to Chrome” and confirm “Add extension” when you get a pop up message.
- The extension will then begin installing and then after a minute or two you should get a pop-up to confirm that it has been installed
How To Use It
Once you have downloaded the extension, you should see a Team Casino symbol in the top right corner of your Google Chrome browser.
Click on the Team Casino button to open the extension, which looks like this:
The counter is designed to allow you to keep track of anything: the number of spins that you have done, the number of lots of auto-spin completed, blackjack hands played etc. To use this, simply click the + symbol every time you want to count something, and it will add one to the total. And once you are done, click reset to put the counter back to zero.
For example: let’s say you’ve got to wager a £50 deposit on blackjack, using £1 hands. Every time you play a £1 hand, click the + symbol to add one to the counter and then you know, once it reaches 50, that you are done.
Offer Balance Tracker
It’s really important to keep track of your profits and losses from casino offers, but unless you are writing down your cash balance when you start an offer, it can be really hard to work it out. Now, you can enter your Start Balance when you begin an offer, and then at the end of the offer, enter your ending balance, and then click calculate, and it will work out your profit or loss automatically, which you can then quickly enter into the Team Casino profit tracker.
Its vital when you start an offer to know how many spins or hands you need to do to complete an offer. This tool makes that really easy. Just enter the amount you need to wager, and your chosen spin or hand size, and click calculate, and it will tell you what’s required.
Comments and Feedback
As always, if you have any questions, or you have any thoughts on how we could make the extension better, then please do contact us!